Ascend Aerial Arts Students!
This is the last week of regular aerial silks & straps classes as we get ready for the next 2 week of holiday celebrations but here are some workshops & aerial classes that are happening:
- Aerial Straps – Monday 12/18 – 7:30pm – 9pm. This drop-in class is for students of all levels. SIGN UP HERE
- Aerial Review – Wednesdays 12/20 4pm-5:30pm. This drop-in class requires at least 3 students for us to hold this time for aerial review – SIGN UP HERE
- Aerial Art & Tech Lab – Wednesday 12/20 7:30 – 9pm. This drop-in class is available for all Intermediate (must have taken 1 FULL session) or Intermediate/Adv students – SIGN UP HERE
- THE OOEY-GOOEY WORKSHOP (MOVEMENT QUALITY) – Wednesday 12/27 7:30pm -9:30pm – – CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
- AERIAL BREAD & BUTTER (FUNDAMENTALS) – Thursday 12/28 4:30pm – 6:30pm – CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
IMPORTANT: Leslie’s stretch and handstand classes are cancelled for 12/23 & 12/30 and will resume at the beginning of the year.
AERIAL CLASSES & WORKSHOPS for next session (Jan-Feb) will be up later this week. – Be sure to check in with your instructor if you wish to go to the next level for silks. Aerial Members will get the early notification first and those who are not members will receive notification one day after. If you are taking more than 1 class per week — consider purchasing Aerial Membership now as the pricing will be going up as of the first of the year! Questions? Ask Tammy!