***BEFORE YOU SIGN UP***, please check with your instructor if you are thinking of enrolling for the next level aerial silks class. You may not be ready and your instructor will be the best person to assist you. Review the Ascend Skill Levels as appropriate. Questions? Ask your instructor OR contact Tammy at email@example.com
MAY – June 2018
(NO CLASSES on 5/25 – 5/28)
Session Classes. Space is limited. Once class begins there are no refunds. Makeup classes are based on availability in the current session. New students to the studio: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule demo and observation for Beg-Int & above classes.
Aerial Silks – Beginner – Beginner class for those curious about aerial silks or interested in developing strong core and upper body with conditioning exercises on and off the silks. Learn basic silks conditioning, climb and descend safely, and eventually expand to further techniques, proper form, conditioning. Students will learn poses and build confidence on the silks. Prerequisites: No experience necessary.
- Saturdays – 12:15pm – 1:30pm
- May 5th – June 30th – 8 classes (no class 5/26) – – $200 M / $225 NM (Connie/Tzvetelina) – Purchase Now!
- Sundays – 11:15am – 12:30pm
- May 6th – June 24th – 7 classes (no class 5/27) – $175 M / $200 NM (Camille) – Purchase Now!
- Mondays- 4:15PM – 5:30PM
- May 7th – June 25th – 7 classes (no class – 5/28) – $175 M / $200 NM (Claire) – Purchase Now!
- **NEW**Wednesdays – 4PM – 5:30PM –
- May 2nd – May 30th – 5 classes – $140 M / $160 NM (Claire) – Purchase Now!
Aerial Silks – Beginner-Intermediate – Each week we will concentrate on a specific class of poses and/or skills, focusing on basic troubleshooting, form and technique, variations and transitions, and adding your own personal flair. This class is for students that already have basic skills in aerial silks and have taken at minimum, 1 session of Aerial Silks Classes. Prerequisite: Beginner and Instructor Approval (by evaluation)
- Sundays – 12:30pm – 2:00pm
- May 6th – June 24th – 7 classes (no class 5/27) – $200 M / $225 NM (Camille) –Purchase Now!
- Tuesdays – 5:15pm – 6:45pm
- May 1st – June 26th – 9 classes – $255 M / $285 NM (Claire) – Purchase Now!
Pa’u Hana: Friday Night Aerial – (Mixed Level) – For students that already have basic skills in aerial silks and have taken at minimum, 1 session of Aerial Silks Classes, this class is a time after work for relaxation, informal socializing with friends and family, and enjoyment of aerial silks at Ascend! Prerequisite: One session of Beginner and/or Instructor Approval (by evaluation)
- Fridays – 5:30pm – 6:45pm
- May 4th – June 29th – 8 classes (no class 5/25) – $200 M / $225 (Danny) – Purchase Now!
Aerial Silks – Intermediate – This class focuses on more advanced climbs and aerial skills in the air. Students will work on perfecting basic drops, hip keys, inversions, and S-Wraps. Students at this level should be able to climb and descend with ease, and focus will be given to intermediate conditioning for fluidity in movement. Prerequisite: Beginner/Intermediate and with instructor approval.
- Thursdays – 5:15pm – 6:45pm
- May 3rd – June 28th – 9 classes – $255 M / $285 NM (Claire) – Purchase Now!
- Sundays – 2:00pm – 3:30pm
- May 6th – June 24th – 7 classes (no class 5/27) – $200 M / $225 NM (Colleen) – Purchase Now!
Drop-In Classes. No makeups are allowed for drop-in classes. Select specific class dates for purchase. Drop-in Pricing are available for the classes listed below and are on a sliding scale. New students to the studio: Email email@example.com to schedule demo and observation for Int/Adv or Aerial Art & Tech Lab classes.
Aerial Straps (Open Level) – This mixed-level drop-in class is for developing aerial strength and body control. Our class focuses on technique and strength building by combining conditioning exercises and aerial straps skills. Skills are taught in progression. NO previous aerial experience necessary.
10 Classes $300 Member /$320 Non-Member
9 Classes $270 Member /$290 Non-Member
8 Classes $240 Member/$255 Non-Member
7 Classes $220 Member/$230 Non-Member
6 Classes $185 Member/$200 Non-Member
5 Classes $155 Member/$165 Non-Member
4 Classes $128 Member/$135 Non-Member
3 Classes $95 Member/$102 Non-Member
2 Classes $64 Member/$68 Non-Member
Aerial Intro 1-Day Class – This One-Day 90 minute class is for those curious about aerial silks or interested in developing strong core and upper body with conditioning exercises on and off the silks. No experience necessary. Try it once and you’ll be hooked!
Aerial Silks – Intermediate/Advanced– This drop-in class is for the intermediate student who has mastered basic skills, shows progress in endurance and strength, and can easily chain together poses and transitions fluidly. Students will work on more advanced drops and climbs and will begin working towards a long series of choreography (up to a 4 minute routine). Focus will be given to conditioning and endurance as well as musicality in movement quality. Prerequisite: Intermediate and instructor approval.
- Sundays – 3:30pm – 5:00pm
- Mar 4th – Apr 29th – 9 classes (Colleen) – Purchase Now!
- May 6th – June 24th – 7 classes – no class 5/27 (Colleen) – Purchase Now!
Aerial Technique & Art Lab – In this drop-in class, we will introduce and break down the technique involved in a variety of aerial silk climbs, wraps, drops, and poses, and learn conditioning drills to build the strength and control necessary to perform these moves easily and efficiently. We will then explore the freedom of movement available in the skills we have mastered, experimenting with speed, shape, weight, focus, character, musicality, variations, and sequencing, to help bring out the inner artist in you. PREREQUISITES:Aerial art and technique lab is appropriate for those who have taken 1 full session of Intermediate, or those who have a clean hip key, a working vocabulary of aerial skills, and are comfortable inverting in the air.
- Wednesdays – 7:30pm – 9:00pm