***BEFORE YOU SIGN UP***, check with your instructor if you are thinking of enrolling for the next level aerial silks class. You may not be ready and your instructor will be the best person to assist you. Review the Ascend Skill Levels as appropriate. Questions? Ask your instructor OR contact Tammy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aerial Annual Membership – Receive the member pricing for aerial workshops, aerial classes & 10% discounts on aerial apparel and equipment. If you are already a member at Impact for kickboxing, you already receive this member pricing.
- $109/year from the date of purchase – Purchase Now!
July – August 2019
No regularly scheduled
aerial classes on the following dates:
- Thursday, July 4th
- Friday, August 30th
- Saturday, August 31st
- Sunday, Sept 1st
- Monday, Sept 2nd
Session Classes. Space is limited. Once class begins there are no refunds. Makeup classes are based on availability in the current session.
Important: Do not put in any makeup requests for this session until the registration closes after July 7th. New students to the studio: Email email@example.com to schedule demo and observation for Pre-Intermediate & above classes.
Aerial Silks – Beginner – Beginner class for those curious about aerial silks or interested in developing strong core and upper body with conditioning exercises on and off the silks. Learn basic silks conditioning, climb and descend safely, and eventually expand to further techniques, proper form, conditioning. Students will learn poses and build confidence on the silks. Prerequisites: No experience necessary.
- Saturdays – 11:15am – 12:30pm
- Sundays – 11:15am – 12:30pm
- Mondays – 4:30PM – 5:45PM
- Wednesdays – 4:30PM – 5:45PM
Mixed Level – For students that already have basic skills in aerial silks and have taken at minimum, 1 session of Aerial Silks Classes, this class is a time after work for relaxation, informal socializing with friends and family, and enjoyment of aerial silks at Ascend! Prerequisite: One session of Beginner and/or Instructor Approval (by evaluation)
- Pa’u Hana: Friday Night Aerial – 5:30pm – 6:45pm
- July 5th – August 23rd – 8 classes – $200 M / $230 NM (Danny/Laura) – Purchase Now!
- Saturdays – 12:30pm – 2pm
- July 6th – August 24th – 8 classes – $240 M / $270 NM (Connie) – Purchase Now!
Aerial Silks – Pre-Intermediate – Each week we will concentrate on a specific class of poses and/or skills, focusing on basic troubleshooting, form and technique, variations and transitions, and adding your own personal flair. This class is for students that already have basic skills in aerial silks and have taken at minimum, 1 session of Aerial Silks Classes. Prerequisite: Beginner and Instructor Approval (by evaluation)
- Sundays – 12:30pm – 2:00pm
- July 7th – August 25th – 8 classes – $240 M / $270 NM (Camille/Katie) – Purchase Now!
- Tuesdays – 5:15pm – 6:45pm
- July 11th – August 29th – 9 classes – $270 M / $300 NM (Claire) – Purchase Now!
Aerial Silks – Intermediate – This class focuses on more advanced climbs and aerial skills in the air. Students will work on perfecting basic drops, hip keys, inversions, and S-Wraps. Students at this level should be able to climb and descend with ease, and focus will be given to intermediate conditioning for fluidity in movement. Prerequisite: Beginner/Intermediate and with instructor approval.
- Thursdays – 5:15pm – 6:45pm
- July 11th – August 29th – 8 classes – $240 M / $270 NM (Claire) – Purchase Now!
- Sundays – 2:00pm – 3:30pm
- July 21st – August 26th – 6 classes – $170 M / $190 NM (Colleen) – Purchase Now!
Drop-In Classes. No makeups are allowed for drop-in classes. Select specific class dates for purchase. Drop-in Pricing are available for the classes listed below and are on a sliding scale. New students to the studio: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule demo and observation for Int/Adv or Aerial Silks Workshop Wednesdays
- 10 Classes $300 Member /$320 Non-Member
- 9 Classes $270 Member /$290 Non-Member
- 8 Classes $240 Member/$255 Non-Member
- 7 Classes $220 Member/$230 Non-Member
- 6 Classes $185 Member/$200 Non-Member
- 5 Classes $155 Member/$165 Non-Member
- 4 Classes $128 Member/$135 Non-Member
- 3 Classes $95 Member/$102 Non-Member
- 2 Classes $64 Member/$68 Non-Member
- drop-ins $35
Aerial Intro 1-Day Class – This One-Day 90 minute class is for those curious about aerial silks or interested in developing strong core and upper body with conditioning exercises on and off the silks. No experience necessary. Try it once and you’ll be hooked!
- Saturday – June 22nd – 3:30PM – 5PM – Sign up now! (click & scroll down)
- Saturday – June 29th – 3:30PM – 5PM – Sign up now! (click & scroll down)
- Sunday – July 14th – 4PM – 5:30PM – Sign up now! (click & scroll down)
Aerial Straps – Open Level. This mixed-level drop-in class is for developing aerial strength and body control. Our class focuses on technique and strength building by combining conditioning exercises and aerial straps skills. Skills are taught in progression. NO previous aerial experience necessary.
- Mondays – 7:30pm – 9:00pm
Aerial Silks – Workshop Wednesdays –In this class, every week, we will focus on a family of climbs, wraps, or drops, breaking down the technique required for successful, efficient execution and playing with different entrances, exits, and variations on those skills. Prerequisites: Appropriate for those who have taken at least one session of Pre-Intermediate Silks Classes and Instructor Approval (by evaluation)
- Wednesdays – 7:30pm – 9:00pm
Aerial Silks – Intermediate/Advanced– This drop-in class is for the intermediate student who has mastered basic skills, shows progress in endurance and strength, and can easily chain together poses and transitions fluidly. Students will work on more advanced drops and climbs and will begin working towards a long series of choreography (up to a 4 minute routine). Focus will be given to conditioning and endurance as well as musicality in movement quality. Prerequisite: Intermediate and instructor approval.